Baked Cheesy, Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
What you’ll need:
- Casserole dish
- 2 cups of pasta
- 1.5 cups of steamed broccoli
- 2 cooked, cut-up chicken breasts
- 1.5 cups of marinara sauce
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your casserole dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place 2 cups of pasta (you will need to boil them so they are slightly firm) into your casserole dish.
- Add your broccoli and chicken (prior to starting, I cooked my chicken in small pieces in oil and pepper in a frying pan) to the dish and mix.
- Then add in marinara sauce, a cup of shredded cheese and a few table spoons of bread crumbs to the mix. Stir thoroughly.
- Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- With 10 minute remaining, top your dish with a cup of cheese and the remaining bread crumbs.
- Enjoy. (This dish also works great as leftovers, but you may need to add a little extra marinara sauce when you heat it up.)