I used to be a huge fan of surveys, probably in high school. I honestly cannot remember the last time I’ve completed a survey. Here it goes!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Chocolate chip Clif bar and iced tea.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
Probably more during the week than I do on weekends. At work, I probably finish about 5 water bottles each day. On the weekends, probably a lot less. It just seems so much easier to drink a lot of water while working without really having to try. It’s especially easy when the AC is broken also! Old buildings do not make for ideal working conditions in the summer!
3. What is your current favorite workout?
I’m currently following a 10k training app. Most days it’s my favorite, but it’s kind of a love-hate relationship. It’s been way too hot for running. When that’s the case, I’ve been opting for a bike ride or a quick cardio workout indoors (often something I’ve found on Pinterest. What would life be without Pinterest? Seriously!)
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
I have no clue.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Dried fruit, nuts, Clif bars, ALT bars, yogurt…I really like snacks!
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
At work, normally a frozen pasta dish from Trader Joe’s, sometimes a Nutella sandwich, Subway, really it varies!
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
I’m all about equality when it comes to strength training!
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Core training. I feel like it is so hard to get the results I want!
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
I love Little Debbie Brownies…I’ve been addicted since childhood!
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Biotin…I’m trying to make my hair grow long! I’m in my late twenties and have been trying to grow my hair out forever. I feel like I’m going to be too “old” for long hair by the time it finally happens! Am I the only one who feels this way?
11. How often do you eat out?
Depends, maybe 2-3 times a week.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Sometimes. Does Panera count?
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My boyfriend is more convinced I can complete a 10k training program than I am!
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Used to. Honestly, I feel like I’m more productive on my own.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I aim for 7.5-8hrs, but I am not a sound sleeper what-so-ever.
16. Do you have a “cheat”day?
I enjoy one sweet treat a day.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Maybe a drink a week. I’ve never been a huge drinker. If I had the choice between sweets and alcohol, I’d definitely opt for sweets. Although this guy is rather enjoyable!
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
My boyfriend. I used to go to the gym with my brother’s now wife…at the time she was just his girlfriend!
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
More energy, better mood, toner body, a feeling of accomplishment!
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Went for a run.