Birchbox arrival day is kinda like Christmas, sometimes you never know what you are going to get! All and all I have really been enjoying Birchbox and will be continuing my subscription! If you love trying new products (or you are like me and don’t like to use the same products for long), I highly recommend giving Birchbox a try! To get on the waiting list for a subscription, click here!
Here’s what is in my August 2013 Birchbox:
1. Whish Coconut Milk Correcting Gel. This gel is meant to correct dryness, unevenness and sun damage. It has a light coconut scent. I used this product once and really like it. I’ve previously tried Whish through Hautelook and instantly became a fan! I found this product to be rather smoothing on my skin are a day in the sun.
2. Whish Hair Inhibiting Deodorant Wipes. Another Whish product, yes! I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m a new Whish fan so this could be great. This product is a deodorant wipe that is supposed to inhibit hair growth. I feel like this would be a great addition to a gym bag or beach bag. Can’t wait to bring it to Ocean City with me!
3. Violet Oasis 100% Organic Argan Oil. I’ve never used argan oil before. I feel like my hair gets really oily quick so I’m not sure about this in my hair, maybe the tips, but it could be great for dry skin!
4. ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick. I received this in the color Kitty and it’s a nice soft pink and designed to stay put. I’ve recently gotten more into lipsticks so I’m excited to see if this product holds up! I’m more of a lip gloss girl!
5. Miss Jessie’s hair products. These products are designed to help repair damaged hair. I cannot tell you how excited I am for these. My hair is so dry and so damaged!