A quick recipe for a cookout, dinner or any get together. This recipe is so simple. Whether you are a pro in the kitchen or struggle to turn the oven on, I guarantee you can make these!
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 tomatoes, halved horizontally
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
Note: if you are in a pinch and don’t have fresh oregano or fresh Parmesan cheese, oregano seasoning or the cheese from a jar will work.
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.