Hey Strangers! Life has been pretty busy. How have you all been?
Just popping in with a quick and cute recipe for Italian Meatloaf Cupcakes!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup of pasta sauce.
- 3/4 cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- 1 egg.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onion.
- 1/2 a small green pepper.
- 1 lb of ground meat.
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. (the half a teaspoon of garlic powder and minced onions are estimates, use as much or as little as you’d like!)
- Use cooking spray to grease up a muffin pan.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until cooked.
- While waiting for your meatloaf cupcakes to cook, whip up a batch of mashed potatoes. (I opted to take the easy way out and use Betty Crocker instant potatoes in four cheddar).
- Use the potatoes as “icing” on your meatloaf cupcakes.
- Use small pieces of bacon as “sprinkles”.