Hey everyone! Time for a protein powder review. When the lovely people of OrganiGrowth asked me if I wanted to review their protein powder, I was more than happy too and definitely excited too!
When this package of Vanilla Protein Powder showed up at my door, I was very intrigued. First off, I have never used a protein powder that was not chocolate (yes, I have a major sweet tooth!). Second, I have never tried a protein powder that was made strictly of organic ingredients.
Here’s a little about OrganiGrowth:
Our mission was to create a great tasting whey protein powder made from the highest quality ingredients for professional and amateur athletes. Today, most products are processed, loaded with synthetic and toxic chemicals, or grown with unhealthy fertilizers. So we took it upon ourselves to create the healthiest nutritional supplement on the market using nothing but Organic ingredients.
And just like that, OrganiGrowth was born. The first Certified Organic, high protein, low carb, and low calorie protein powder made by athletes for athletes. Whether you are looking to get in shape and build lean muscle or need a nutritious snack in between meals, OrganiGrowth is the ideal product.
With 150 calories per serving, I was eager to see what I could do with this protein powder. For the past two weeks, I have been experimenting with this protein powder. I’ve done a little bit of everything with it! I’ve made shakes/smoothies, made my own protein bars, sprinkled it in a cup of coffee and even added it to what I like to call “healthy cookies.”
Here’s what I noticed:
1. It takes great…as a girl who loves chocolate…I absolutely loved the taste of it. I really enjoyed the vanilla flavor; especially when I added it too coffee. It was a great way to add a little flavoring to your morning cup of coffee.
2. It dissolved easily. When mixing OrganiGrowth in liquid drinks, it dissolved very easily and was not gritty.
3. It kept me full. Isn’t that one of the most important things about protein? But seriously though, I’ve had plenty of powders and protein bars and whatnot that did not fill me up.
4. It was very easy to bake with.
5. I like the fact that it is organic. I do not eat all organic foods, but the fact that this product was organic was an added bonus. Upon reviewing the facts on OrganiGrowth’s website, it was great to know what this product contained no artificial sweeteners and ingredients. It’s also gluten free.
Overall, I feel like sometimes it can be hard to describe how much you like a protein powder. Sometimes you just need to try it for yourself. I’d highly recommend OrganiGrowth to anyone who uses protein powder whether organic products are important to you or not. After using an organic protein powder, I think it is something that I would stick with!
*I was not compensated for this review. I did however receive complimentary OrganiGrowth protein powder. My opinion of this product is solely mine!